Vacancies at Ambrosijn
Vacancies in the catering industry on Schiermonnikoog at Restaurant IJssalon Hotel Suites Ambrosijn.
We strive to give our guests an optimal experience, and we need you for that! We want to do our best every day and our ultimate goal is to give our guests a 10 service experience. Then send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Independent Working Chef (Full-time)
Are you the heroic independent working chef we are looking for? Is cooking your passion, do you enjoy speaking to guests and are you full of ideas for our menu? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
You will work together with your colleagues to give our guests an unforgettable experience.
Who are you?
- You have the necessary knowledge and humour, are easy going and have a friendly, hospitable attitude;
- You know how to offer an exceptional experience! Together with your team you will provide our guests with unforgettable moments at Ambrosijn;
- You are an enthusiastic cook in heart and soul; cooking is what you really like to do; and you enjoy sharing this with your colleagues. You enjoy it when your ideas are integrated into the menu.
- You know how to surprise yourself, your colleagues and guests!
- You know how to motivate yourself and others and go the extra mile.
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic and collegial working environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours
- Great colleagues who, like you, want to commit themselves and go for 10.
- Given the difficulties with accommodation on Schiermonnikoog, we offer a room in the staff house
Service employee (waitress/waiter) (min 32 hours/week)
Have you always loved living on a Wadden Island and is working in the hospitality industry your passion? Are you a real team player and do you enjoy managing the team? Then you are the candidate we are looking for! We are looking for a first employee service (waitress/waiter). Something for you? Then read on!
As first employee service (waitress/waiter), you are the contact person for both the guests and your colleagues. You are aware of all procedures and working methods within the company and ensure that they are followed. You can gain leadership experience in this position. We are looking for someone who wants to work for at least one year.
What we offer
- You will work and live on one of the nicest islands in The Netherlands.
- You get a challenging and independent position that looks good on your CV.
- Your accommodation can be arranged at your own cost in our staff house.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- There are good development and training opportunities.
- You will be working in a motivated, young and professional team!
What we ask
- You have a demonstrable intermediate vocational education level.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and can work independently.
- You have at least two years of experience as a service employee (waitress/waiter).
- You are enterprising, can organise things well and are a real team player!
We also have other vacancies on a regular basis, such as:
- Students for the functions cook and host/hostess
- Independent working chef
- Employee ice cream parlour (minimum age 15 years)
- Housekeeping employee (minimum age 16 years)
- Dishwasher (minimum age 14 years)
- Service employee (waitress/waiter) (minimum age 17 years)
- Bartender (minimum age 17 years)
What can you expect?
- A place in a young and varied team of employees
- An employment contract with a view to long-term employment
- Salary based on the hospitality industry CAO and experience
- Guaranteed hours (in consultation)
- Board and lodging for a limited fee
- Participation in tips money
What do we ask?
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 weeks (possibly with interruption but preferably longer and possibly during school holidays/weekends)
- You are flexible, socially adept, representative, helpful, collegiate and eager to learn.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, understand and speak reasonable English and/or German.